Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: TinySlayer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Nerve
Your Roleplay Name: Andres Reaper
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114134425

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: First things first, I would like to apologise for my actions and to every single individual that was negatively impacted by my really inconsiderate poor decisions. I have been banned since 5th September 2021 and throughout this time, I have come to realize the massive negative impact of cheating and I mean this in any game, in this instance it was nowhere near acceptable of me to ruin everyone else's time having to put up with my illegitimate enhancements and having to potentially waste a fair amount of staff members time having to investigate me. I promise I will not use anything that will give me an unfair advantage against other players ever again.

The reason why I really have the urge to come back is that I have seen my friends come back to the server and also having some friends join for the first time and starting their new journey on the server. So as I am more of an experienced player, I would love to come back to not only help my friends to get on the right path on what is the best route to progress in the server but also share this too with people I have yet to meet and involve myself within the perp community and Paralake city. I also seen and heard about the updates that perp gets and those always have been intriguing to me to look at from time to time to see what the server has been up to and I hope I am able to experience it if my apology is accepted, I would like to once again apologise for my ignorance at the time as this brings me to my next point.

Playing with a ban evader:
I understand that by not reporting the ban evader, I am held just as liable as I am part of the problem by not reporting this. Moving forward, I will be more vigilant of what consequences I will face and do the right by reporting rule breakers, especially ban evaders.

I hope you can consider everything in my appeal to be sincere and I thank you for taking the time to read my appeal, enjoy your evening and happy new year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.