Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Fredy/Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Tinky
Your Roleplay Name: Quintavious Brown
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:107027937

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Community Wide Ban because of extremely toxic behaviour

Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all I want to say I am currently appealing my forums ban. I want to thank the staff members for reducing my ban from permanent to only 2 years in the first place.

I want to be unbanned from the forums so I can be useful and help the community. If I am allowed to help the community I can try and prove myself to the staff and the community as a whole that I have now grown and wont do the same mistake as before. I understand that my actions violated the community rules and I'm deeply sorry for that. Since my ban, I have taken the time to reflect on my actions and have realized the things that I did and I admit that I was very, very wrong.

I would like to propose a few measures that I am willing to take if my ban is lifted. I will actively participate in the support and other forum discussions positively. I will make sure to respect the opinions of others, which is something that I didn't do before. I fully understand the seriousness of my actions and the need for the serious consequences. I am committed to proving that I have learned from my wrong actions and can be a responsible and valuable member of this community. I appreciate the effort that the staff puts into maintaining a healthy and thriving community, and I will be happy to help them maintain it, instead of ruining it.

Thanks for taking the time to read and consider my appeal, and I'm waiting to hear your decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.