Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: SamSN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Cup Master
Your Roleplay Name: Charle Dynasty
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47529486

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2 - Discrimination despite previous Community-Wide Bans and a current communication ban.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hey, it's been a while I have been on a journey of self improvement lately and I accomplished a lot of things in life since I have been banned. The banned really did help me out to pursue life more and be down to earth. Why should this appeal be considered is because I have been banned for a really long time and never really played the game properly when I got unbanned. I was showing my other friends perpheads first hand when I was playing. I was too into the game during the roleplaying scene I was it was really chaotic and my friends liked it.

THE SCENARIO: I killed a guy previously for snitching the reason why he was snitching was because I made fun of his accent and wanted to notify the cops I had a gun. I was then infront of PD when I Jwalk and these guys almost ran me over which I spoke ingame and said "Watch where you going bitch" and the two guys hopped out and they rushed me trying to knock me out which ended up bad for one of them. His friend continue to punch me when The cops came. He got arrested, then the dude came back following me telling the cops im a bad guy etc. Now the cop wants to arrest me and I quickly ended him.

The players were both new to the server and I apologise many times to the guy with the accent and to SamSN too if I offended anyone I was just roleplaying. I don't Discriminate anyone and I never appealed for a community wide ban because OOC is bunch of drama that happens which I rather like being banned.

Thank you for reading this I could've went more indepth but I felt like this pretty much summarised my INTENTION. I never wanted to harm anyone or make anyone's day difficult when there are players who willingly go out their way to ruin peoples fun by constantly raiding them. I never made anyone felt like I was targeting them.

Additional Information:

Status
Not open for further replies.