Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ayjay
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: DaOage
Your Roleplay Name: Zachary Jones
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:74924327

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.6 - Failed to report another player despite him knowing they were Ban Evading and Cheating. Also allowed said player to use his 'CitizenHack' account. 1.4 added by Brinch as user failed to upload and send requested demos.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I did know that my "friend" was ban evading and cheating. I was cheating aswell. back in 2018 where i wasnt really taking this serious. I thought it was funny to be "better" or to have an advantage. When i think about that today. i dont really want to be better or to have an advantage. I got older and i just want to enjoy my freetime on perpheads.

Additional Information: I am sorry for everybody who lost items or fun on perpheads. I know what i did and i know that this is very inappropriate. I started playing perpheads back in 2013 and i really want to continue playing again. I understand that cheaters dont get a second chance and i wont blame anyone if i dont get unbanned. But i would be happy if you think about it. its over 5 years ago.