Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bojing
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: Metra
Your Roleplay Name: Tymoteusz Piotrowski
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:100758197

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Lying in admin sit

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hey, first of all this all was a big misunderstanding for me. I thought that I was wrongfully mugged when selling drugs, took me some hours of my time on the server where I was already upset because of roadcrew impounding my car 3 times for no reason at that time, and also me getting raided and dying 5 minutes after moving into regals.

Anyways, I just sold drugs worth 124k and was on my way running to my car where I suddenly got shot two times out of nowhere, where I could not run/escape anymore because I were hurt, I got zip tied, they took my money and I thought that they mugged me not after the rules. They then left me zip tied, where I got pissed and left the server in literally 0.1 seconds, where I then remembered "fuck" I just got banned for 1 day because of disconnecting in RP situation, but the RP from my perspective was over because they already got my money, still that was wrong of me and I do understand what I did was wrong.

I then quickly rejoined and made F6 where I put myself in that situation, the moderator then told me that there is something named "looc" in chat that people can use as a speaking method, and told me that they used that on me before shooting, so they typed "hands up" before shooting me. But while selling the drugs at that time my only thought was to "gtfo" of there asap, so I did not look at the chat while running to my car. That explains why I thought that I were wrongfully mugged.

I lied to Bojing about the disconnecting where I told him that I kicked my internet router which led me to losing my internet and disconnecting because I felt stupid after leaving of "rage" and to whoever reads this I hope you understand the situation I was in. I already apologized to Bojing earlier this week, but I do apologize again for lying about the disconnecting.

Additional Information: I'll do my best to not just disconnect from the server as it is a very bad thing to do. I really enjoy playing on your server and want to respect your rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.