Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bonnisen
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: amadejgroselj12
Your Roleplay Name: Amadej Grošelj
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:612712004

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was banned for MRDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello.
I have been thinking about my mistake for a long time. I'm sorry that I killed innocent people, it was out of character, I know...
I really apologize to everyone and I will improve I will try to correct my mistake and I really apologize to everyone.
Thanks for your understanding, I learned a lot from this and I thought a little bit that it wouldn't be so good if it happened to me, I really apologize.

Reaction score
Like I put on the last appeal,
Not involved in the mass rdm but on the day before there ban I saw this person mag dump someone for no reason at all. While I was on the phone with a corporal he also just shot me straight in the chest with no reason too, he then blamed it on him “switching mouse buttons” I personally think they came on perp too minge about

Last edited:
Reaction score
Like I put on the last appeal,
Not involved in the mass rdm but yesterday I saw this person mag dump someone for no reason at all. While I was on the phone with a corporal he also just shot me straight in the chest with no reason too, he then blamed it on him “switching mouse buttons” I personally think they came on perp too minge about

He got banned the 26th of july? How did you see him magdump yesterday?

72t5J0X.png