Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: console
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Doge
Your Roleplay Name: MoistDoge
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:541555354

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was banned for 5 days for disconnecting in cuffs which is fair enough and then i waited out the ban in the meantime i was on my old steam account (since it had games my main didnt have) and didnt realise so when i went to log on to perpheads i got permenantly ban

Why should this appeal be considered?: This was an honest mistake i had alot of fun on perpheads and thinks its a fun garrys mod server i do take responsability for the alt account and should of realised but as i said it was a mistake on my behalf and when i left the server whilst being cuffed i didnt realise it was against the rules but i have now read the rules and will follow them. I do feel as its pretty unfair as other players on the server do not get as harsh as a punishment as i did for leaving whilst in cuffs but otherwise i think the server is awesome and it would be greatly appreciated if i can have access to it again. Thank You -Doge

Additional Information: please get back to me as fast as you can so i can play perpheads as soon as possible thanks :)

Reaction score

Ban will be removed. In future this excuse won’t be accepted.