Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: d
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Mikael Snorting
Your Roleplay Name: Kevin-Demetrius Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:234447520

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 1.2, 2.5 - Disrespectful and xenophobic conduct, and randomly punching people, terrible record for 1.1

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am back again making an appeal about this incident that was 1.5 months ago i was very stupid for doing what i had done that day
i feel ashamed of my actions i am very sorry to the person i discriminated i want to come back a little before summer spring and show the better side of myself i have matured more grown up more am not gonna talk ingame 24/7 and chat shit to other people so i feel more dominant that side of myself has been put in the trashcan the people i punched in bazar i dont even know why i did that to begin with it was probably because i had found a different server at that time and i was haveing more fun on that server than perpheads and my friends asked to play perpheads and i did but instead of playing serious like i should always play i played like a ego boosting prick and that got myself banned for trying to be funny.

Additional Information: Hey dog am sorry for calling u a *bitch* cus i was mad i hope we can forget about our past and become mroe friendly to each other even though i am always the one calling u bad words.I just wanted to say that am sorry for doing what i did back then i really want to play the server seriously again like i did in the start and am going to do my best of playing like a more matured person even though am still a kid.Sorry dog i dont want to be fully unbanned i would even be very happy with a shorten if thats possible please consider this.Further have a good night/day

dog

Reaction score

Shortened to 2 months, expiring May 27th. If your attitude hasn't changed or gets worse again, it will be a much longer ban next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.