Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Double J
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Tinky
Your Roleplay Name: Tinky Starksy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:107027937

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - The User shot 2 police over theft of a motor vehicle, having 4 shrooms ($800 worth) and a firearm on him. This severely increased his charges from 4 years and 2-4K Ticket to 10 years 10K. Just came off a ban including 2.5.

Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all I wanna say sorry to @Double J and @Riekelt for arguing with them in the sit. I also want to apologize to Double J and the other police officer I killed for trying to retrieve the car I stole. I never had the intention to kill the police but due to heat of the moment I reacted in that way.

When I was brought to the admin sit I tried to argue my way out of the sit by making up stuff to make myself look better which I shouldnt have done and afterwards I realised what I've done wrong and decided to just chill. I read over the rules I broke to realise what I've done wrong and make sure it doesn't happen again.

I realise you probably want me to wait out my ban and I know I should but I really wanna get back on the server and have fun with others on the server by creating roleplay situations and participating in roleplay events such as the basketball tournament that is coming up.

Additional Information: I am sorry for making trouble to staff and the players who died in result of my actions

Reaction score

Your ban will be lowered to 1 week. Give me 30 minutes and it will be edited to the correct time length.

Note: Any further instances of you breaking rules, you will be immediately placed on a ban longer than 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.