Ban Apology (Admin Meeting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan so I guess its up to Collier/Bolli
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Daft Punk at the time of ban.
Your Roleplay Name: Lacey Yamaguchi.
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:173809331

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: CWB - Doxxed myself and Mim in shoutbox.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was initially banned on 9th April 2021 at 9PM BST by Benji (and Mim as a sideline) for 3.4 - shooting officers to avoid getting my weapon confiscated. I was then later banned about 5-10mins later by Efan for CWB after doxing myself and Mimball in shoutbox.

My actions for the 3.4 were mainly due to my org members getting targeted by players and staff members to get them off the server via means of Action Reports and F6 reports ingame. I got sick and tired of the constant reports that if I made against the person would be denied instantly. I can't remember the nature of the reports but it was mainly 2.5 reports and 3.4 reports. Shortly before this, my other friend (Netherstalkers) was also rebanned for Hacking/Cheating, in which there was no evidence actually submitted towards the ban other than a video of him tabbing back in and was looking down at the chemical table prior to tabbing out.

The CWB came swiftly later after I doxxed both myself and Mimball in shoutbox.

You may be asking yourself: "Why is Daft Punk appealing the ban?"
Answer: I have grown up, wanting to assist the community by mass production of weaponry and being an officer of the law. No other server has a police system like PH. Its one of the main reasons that attracted me to the community. I still have friends that play the community that I want to play with again.

I want to apologise directly to mimball for doing that in shoutbox. You shouldn't have had it, I was frustrated at the whole big picture of my org and friends getting targeted.

Yes I do understand that the ban appeal has a slim chance of being accepted. I do also understand that if I get unbanned, that I will be communication banned from shoutbox, forums, LOOC, OOC and help.

Mim

Reaction score
I do not accept your apology seeing as you try and excuse your actions at the time by your friends and org being "targeted" by staff members (which they weren't) which I believe was what we disagreed with in the first place. You took it too far like you always have done. "I have grown up" you should have had to grow up, you are older than me.

Reaction score
REPLYING FOR DAFT PUNK
I do not accept your apology seeing as you try and excuse your actions at the time by your friends and org being "targeted" by staff members (which they weren't) which I believe was what we disagreed with in the first place. You took it too far like you always have done. "I have grown up" you should have had to grow up, you are older than me.
Mim, I had the information was just angry, and shouldn't have used the information that I had gained through means of trust. I understand that I broke your trust when the situation went down. There is multiple reasons why I was angry, this reason was the main one.

I should have thought about it before doing something so stupid before doing it. It was the heat of the moment that caused me to blurt it out, in which resulted the CWB. Like I said, I do apologise, at the bottom of my heart. You were just a sideline staff that got a collateral damage from my anger that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.