Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Phan
Your Roleplay Name: Yumi Binputin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:466465229

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - Refused to comply under gunpoint which ended up with his death. Being difficult in report and claim he is instigated to do this more.

Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all I'd like to apologize to Ellie for being to difficult to deal with in f6 reports it seemed like I was always looking for a counter argument with anything and everything she said which made it a pain to just end things quickly and in a smooth way but I promise that I am sometimes a retard and don't always know how to explain myself and get the point across during that time I was okay with receiving some sort of punishment and let her know I was at fault and totally understood what I did that was wrong but some comments from my side made it seem I was being petty i.e the taking it too far comment which would result in me/other people being pissed about what happened which would lead to negative behaviour it was not my intention to make it seem that I was going to target Peter again for something minor just out of spite but my stupid ways of explanation made it seem that way so for all of that I am sorry towards Ellie for making her have to deal with this confusing mess and second of all I'd like to apologize to Peter (idk his last RP name) for minging around in bazaar that day what in my head was just all fun and laughs was in reality a serious role play situation that I clearly broke with no justification that resulted in my death and from the tone that peter spoke I know that he was somewhat angry/annoyed with my behaviour and even though I got a warning on the 2nd of December for the same thing i'll try to follow 3.4 more sternly in the future

Additional Information: Just looking to clear things out with Ellie cause I put on a very bad first impression and as for the punishment I'm not looking for a complete unban but I would greatly appreciate it if the ban was reduced to I could still the Christmas event because I've been waiting for it all month and it'd be a shame if I missed it

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was the officer that tried to stop you. At the time I was very annoyed, you weren’t the first one to break gunpoint in that situation. In general too many people break gunpoint and some of them get away with it. That’s the main reason i made the report, we as server need to fix the amount of people breaking simple rules like gunpoint. I accept your apology and as it’s almost christmas i believe you deserve a second chance. That’s not up to me though…

Reaction score

On this occasion your appeal is not going to be accepted and you can take this time to read through the rules. Having respect for the people around you who want to roleplay without you impacting their experience in an excessively negative manner is not difficult.

Reviewed with @Ellie

Status
Not open for further replies.