Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: flugs / Admins
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: zeus ツ
Your Roleplay Name: Liam Garcia
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106547501

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1 - Extremely toxic, complete inability to treat others with respect despite being given numerous chances. // 3.2 - User used a third party communication which heavily effected their in-game actions.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hi Community, so my last appeal was rejected, which made me sad at first because I worked hard on it for 6 days but I didn't let myself get down and of course I don't give up.

First of all I would like to say that I have been trying to prove myself in the forum for over a month and that I personally think that I do a really good job for someone who is only 14 and still actively goes to school and at school is still good.

I decided to write a Ban Appeal again today to make it clear again why I actually want to play again and why I write another appeal, I spoke to the admin @Hayden , @Collier and @blackdown a few days ago Talked to them about what was going on with me at the moment and how it all happened back then I could speak best with @blackdown because he was the person who banned me Perma at the time and then when I was banned he always stood behind me, he helped me against them Bullies who got me down at the time and I got depressed because of them and therefore started to insult people mercilessly they just found it funny to hear me freak out so they can laugh but I didn't find it funny and if she doesn't want to believe me @blackdown was with the bullies back then and saw with his own eyes how they surround me with 5 people in-game and insult me from A to Z.

I talked to @Collier, @Hayden and @blackdown about a thing, so it occurred to me that I have been active in the forum for over 1 month and prove that the admin team may have my ban who was actually 3 months but it was open 1 year was changed to the actually length is shortened and thus gives me the chance to prove myself ingame because it is personally easier for me than via the forum an admin told me that I could just join the TeamSpeak from time to time and with the people so I speak that I can not speak English so well and I would not achieve much, the key point is that I will do my internship in 3 months and after the internship I have to concentrate for the school to keep my courses I would love to I would like to spend the rest of the time that I still give for computer games on your server and thus prove to you that I have really changed.

Additional Information: I would like to emphasize that I am sorry for the spelling mistakes and I would like to apologize again for everything and that you can ask the admins personally whether I have really spoken to you with @Hayden ,@Collier and with @blackdown.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I had a chat with Hayden about this the other day, but I'll write it here too for the big green monsters reviewing this appeal.

When instating the ban, I wasn't anticipating for you to even attempt to change your attitude. This being said, you've done/are doing just about all you can to show progression in your attitude, maybe even too much. It's good to see that you're actually attempting to show that you've improved. I'm a bit meh about how soon you're appealing this ban, given the advice people offered you when you asked, but in all honesty; I see no harm in your ban being lifted. If it turns out that you haven't changed - which doesn't seem as likely because of your efforts - you'll just be permanently banned. It's that easy. Staff are more than competent enough to take that action if it turns out you're being toxic again and the only person it would really harm is you.. because you'd never come back.

Don't be too surprised if this is denied though, and I can completely understand why. In which case, I really advise you to wait until 6 months has passed since the ban was instated (only like a month!). As I said above, though, I see no issue with unbanning you now on the condition that any more toxic behaviour would be met with nothing less than an unappealable permanent ban, or 1-2 years.

It's a game either way. Good luck!

Reaction score
Hello @flugs yes I know that you said that I should wait 6 months but I can't and I have already mentioned the reason I would really like to but I would like to just enjoy playing these last two months with it and to prove that I have changed, it should happen that the things I said at the time repeat themselves and that as bad as back then I would accept a direct ban without discussing.

Reaction score
And again I thank you for that you have also seen that I make an effort to prove myself, thank you very much.

Reaction score
And I would like to stress again if I should do such things again and say as I did back then, I instantly accept a direct ban without discussing or anything else.

Reaction score

Your ban has been reduced to 6 months. However, once your ban expires you will be placed on a Communication Ban to prove you have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.