Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Fredy/Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Tinky
Your Roleplay Name: Can't recall
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:107027937

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Community Wide Ban because of extremely toxic behaviour

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Fredy, Efan and Clarky.

I am writing to sincerely apologize for my toxic behavior towards you. I understand now how wrong and immature I was in that situation and how my actions caused harm and affected you. I am deeply sorry for my behavior and for the negative impact it had on you and the community as a whole.

I now understand the gravity of my actions and the amount of time and effort that you, Fredy, and Efan had to waste dealing with my behavior. It was thoughtless and insensitive of me to stream it on discord and make light of the situation.

Please know that I take full responsibility for my actions and I am committed to improving and being a better member of the community in the future. I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me and that we can move forward together in a positive and respectful manner.

Additional Information: Hope you consider this as I am willing to return to the community and be a good member

Reaction score

noGMd9xunFG2ttXH.png