Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Fredy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Google Chrome
Your Roleplay Name: Bob Bobov
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:191086074

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User started to raid a shop that being raided by cops resulting in cops deaths with little to no benefit. Long ban due to bad record with 3.4. ~Banned for enforcer code monkey // Extended to 3 months for: 3.2 Communicating in-game information via a third party application (Discord)

That ban has however expired like 5 months ago.

I’m cwb because I called gay people annoying in the shoutbox.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I’ve been off the server for almost a whole year now and I’ve definitely changed. I regret my actions and I want to be back on perpheads and play with my friends. I still know all the rules and really want to be given another chance on perp.

Ever since I got cwb with the other people involved I’ve not really talked to any of them. I’m being completely serious with my ban appeal, and I hope you guys change your mind.

I’m truly sorry for anyone that had been affected by my older ban of metagaming and also If I offended any of the gay people within this community. I’ve gotten less toxic and more mature.

I want to also apologies to the staff member that had to waste their time on watching videos of me metagaming and breaking rules. It won't be happening again If you do happen to give me another chance of getting back on the server.

Additional Information: As I said earlier, I haven’t talked to any of the people that I got wave banned with and I’ve not longer toxic as I used to be.

Also this is a completely serious appeal I’m not appealing to minge I want to get back to playing and roleplaying.

Thank you for reading and your time!

Posted for Google Chrome

Reaction score

You haven't even mentioned your actions on other accounts on discord. You need to wait for a considerable amount of time to have passed without incident before appealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.