Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Hayden
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: ✪[Sky]-Nooni
Your Roleplay Name: Stav Abegal
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108145691

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.2 - Talking on third-party software to gain an advantage over other players. Extensive ban due to atrocious record.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Before I start I would like to talk about the incident where Vlady and I raided the slums and did "metagaming". First of all we are really sorry for what happened and acknowledged our mistakes and understand why we got banned, The reason why we were in a call together in discord to begin with was that the owner of the house we raided was not there so we made a call and planned to go play other game when the drugs will be finished and by the time they did the cops came sniffing around and we didn't want to break the RP so we continued playing and we totally forgot that we still in a call and "metagaming". We died pretty quick and left right after and neither of us didn't really noticed what happened and for that we really sorry. Vlady's ban is already over but mine in the other hand is still there and I would really want and appreciate it if the ban will be removed. I got recruited into the special forces in the idf to the Paratroopers Brigade, in one of their operation I got injured pretty bad and got hospitalized and now I suffer from mildly injuries and gonna be home for a long time. As stated above I am deeply sorry for our actions its was unintentionally and a honest mistake. I'm promise to make sure that this mistake will not be repeated and pay more attention my actions.
I hope you will find yourself to forgive me, with all the sincerity nooni.

Additional Information: Thank you and have a good day.
Too bad I cant show you the whole operation which I got hurt in but that the best I can get

Reaction score

I caught you metagaming, you were not talking whilst in a shootout with the occupants, you then metagamed to gain an advantage on when to shoot the police. You have more than enough experience to know not to metagame.