Markus
Your In-game Name:
Unaware
Your Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:156045385
Why were you banned/blacklisted:
Cheating on the server.
Why should this appeal be considered:
Okay so I know that bans are long and any perm bans are considered yearly at a minimum. However i'd like to have the opportunity to explain my actions and then hopefully either be Unbanned from the perpheads server or have my ban lowered.

Apology:
First of all i'd like to deeply apologize for cheating on the server, and it was never my intent to cause any harm, While i was on the server I spawned in, got driven around for about 5 minutes, was then banned.
There is no excuses for my actions, nothing makes what I did okay. I take full responsibility for my actions.

Reasoning:
So I was casually playing Garry's Mod on random servers ranging from TTT to DarkRP, when on one of these DarkRP servers me and a friend decided to toggle citizenhack and have a little fun on there, and as we did we were shortly banned and sent back to the main menu. At this point my friend logged off and I decided to try out the server I had heard so much about. Turns out this was a bad idea.
I didn't mean to cause grief or harm to other players, To be honest I could barely navigate the menu on server anyway!

Additional Comment(s):

Why I want to come back to PerpHeads:
The reason why I'd like to come back to play, and properly enjoy, PerpHeads is because I have recently enjoyed my time on more serious servers such as Arma 3 RP servers and others similar, the difference between normal DarkRP and these more serious gamemodes is like light and day, and I have discovered that I actually enjoy these servers more than the DarkRP servers I spent thousands of hours on.

Many many of my friends are currently enjoying their time on PerpHeads and I would love to come and join them playing properly and learning the ropes of PerpHeads.
I would love to become a PerpHeads regular and frequent the server with friends.

I can promise you that if this appeal gets accepted I wont cause any trouble on server, I will try my hardest to become the model player you expect to see.

Sincerely, Markus.

Status
Not open for further replies.