Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Mim
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: Daft Punk
Your Roleplay Name: Lacey Yamaguchi
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:173809331

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.18 - User harvested drugs whilst his life appeared to still be in danger.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am sorry for harvesting my drugs whilst my life was in danger. I didnt know that drugs couldnt be harvested until cops left the area. I thought I was in the clear when the cops were dealing with slums 1, when in matter of fact, after me storing them, the s3 door was blown off. I didnt expect that to happen, I am sorry for people who lost their confiscation money on the drugs. Its the first time I actually had an issue with the rule as im not normally a bad criminal. (Bad meaning shooting cops and raiding and growing 24/7).

Additional Information: I am sowwy if this is short.

Mim

Reaction score

This ban was only 1 day and could have been worse. When investigating this situation i spent quite a bit of time trying to work out if pressure was being applied towards your apartment which infact it was. I remember vividly Shay asking you guys to open your door but none the less one of the members of your apartment was sniped through the window boards minutes before you harvesting. Like I said this ban is only 1 day long and it gives you time to have a think about how to deal with future situations.

Reviewed with @Hayden

Status
Not open for further replies.