mango
Your In-game Name:
Don't remember
Your Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:119099254

Why were you banned/blacklisted:

Mass RDM - extended due to my conduct prior to being banned

Why should this appeal be considered:

Before I explain why I would like to be unbanned, the reasons behind my actions were a buildup of months of different emotions, such as frustrations with the community in general, wanting to focus on other things in life rather than feeling the need to constantly play the server instead of being productive, losing motivation and not caring about the server in general; my lack of care caused by a variety of reasons. Rather than leaving the community the normal way, I was being very inconsiderate and immature and decided to take everything out on people who didn't deserve it, such as Collier and Jack P. Looking back at my actions after a few months, I can definitely see the problems that I caused and how I should've found alternative solutions.

Moreover, I apologise to @Jack P, Collier and Shay for my inconsiderate and toxic behaviour prior to me Mass RDMing. I also apologise to any of those involved with the Mass RDM and the community in general for my awful conduct throughout some of my time here. I genuinely realise how my behaviour was unacceptable and how I will be able to refrain in the future.

As for why my appeal should be considered, I have been apart of this community for several years, and although my behaviour has not been great at times, I have contributed to this community in many ways. When I was a staff member, I genuinely cared about the community and just wanted to have a good time, whilst having a reason to refrain from my toxic ways and being able to contribute positively. Regarding my toxic ways, over the past few months without perp I have been able to do new things, such as getting my mental health back on track and although it's been quite a short period of time, I believe I have significantly changed in general, not just for an online community. This has allowed me to see how petty I was a few months ago and how easy it is to find an alternative solution rather than cause problems. I am now ready to return to the community as my personality is quite different after experiencing new things in life, use all the reformed jokes you want :)

Finally, even if my appeal were to be accepted, I probably would be here less than a year; I am just really bored at the minute now things have calmed down and I want to have fun before I finally get a job. That is the main reason I'm appealing rather than waiting out the full year, because then a return to the community wouldn't seem likely anytime soon if not appealed.

Additional Comment(s):

N/A​

Reaction score
Mit interested in holding grudges, I forgive you with all the things you did. Towards me. Plus I didn't really handle it very well personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.