Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Lhealey05
Your Roleplay Name: Lewis healey
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:711786944

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - As a civilian, the user stood outside the P.D. spectating a shootout at slums for an extended period of time while on their phone (with the police). Eventually, the user shot and killed one of the raiders, claiming that they were helping the police.

Why should this appeal be considered?: hi i made an appeal the other day witch i know you denied because it was not even 24 hours into the ban so i understand why it got denied but its been 3 days now since i got banned and obvs i already told you im sorry for breaking the rules because i have been banned for 3.4 before and ever since then i have tried not to break it and i havent broke it and i made a stupid choice the other day and decided to get involved in a shootout and kill someone for no reason and should not of got involved and i have been thinking about it and i promise i wont do this again and i will think next time before getting involved and nearly getting killed and only kill somone with a valid reason and ill do my best to stick to the rules and not break them

Status
Not open for further replies.