Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Super_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: Dwight not happy
Your Roleplay Name: Drako Smith
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:197694878

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.1, 3.20 | User pretended to be AFK in the middle of a mugging and then proceeded to disconnect just as he was placed in zipties by staff.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I've been banned for a mistake on my part that's why I logged into the forum. Before I get into the reasons I would like to apologise for my actions and let you know it won't happen again I fixed the issue by this point. For the past 1 or 2 months I've really been enjoying this server and I'm really addicted to it (that's why I'm making this appeal) my in-game name is Drako Smith
and I've been banned for 4 days for pretending to be afk when I was being mugged and disconnecting. I just wanted to tell you that I did not falsy disconnect as my pc was dealing with a lot of issues a the time that's why I was afk and my game was lagging very much, that's why I was standing still I was trying to fix my game in the back. then I switched tabs to gmod and it was lagging so bad it was unplayable and I didn't know what was going on and then my pc crashed. Again id like to apologise for what happened and I really like this server and would never do anything on purpose to not seriously roleplay. If you can please consider unbanning me. Thank you for reading.