Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: TinySlayer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: AlexDoorag
Your Roleplay Name: Alx Santos
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:590144524

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Ban Evasion/Alternative Account - 1.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: I made an appeal well over 6 months ago and was told to appeal later on, its been half a year and I was considering you guys take my ban into consideration once again.

My appeal:
I'd like to begin by expressing my regret for my actions, which not only harmed the server but also the players. I returned to the server on an alternate account because I had recently been banned from another server where I had previously played. Despite a previous ban on my main account from two years ago, I decided to play Perpheads again.

Perpheads was one of my favorite servers when I was playing on my Alternative account; the community and game mechanics were two of the best aspects of the server. Obviously, I can't undo the actions I took on my main account, but I'm a completely new person with mature behavior, and my record was clean when I was playing on my alternate account. I truly regret my previous actions on my Main account, as well as the malicious intent to ruin the experience of other players.

But, as I previously stated, I am a completely different person now than I was two years ago. I accept full responsibility for my actions, but I'd like to return to the server and spread positivity while having a great time within the community. I understand there's a very slim chance I'll be unbanned, but I'd like to interact with the community again. I apologize to the Perpheads community and the staff team for my actions two years ago. I'm hoping you and the rest of the community management team can make a favorable decision for me. Regards, Alx

Additional Information: if you guys do unban me, unban my alt because im loaded ngl
STEAM_0:1:590144524

Status
Not open for further replies.