Appeal Type: dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?:
tinyslayer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Thenibble420
Your Roleplay Name: carson steel
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:631529561

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: i was mid arrest and the cop said he could not drag me and that i should leave and join back to resolve the issue. i leave join back and am greeted with a screen that says ive been perma banned. i didnt know it was against rules to leave and another player basically set me up sorry if this isnt 250 characters but thats the full story

Reaction score
also ive been looking on the ban list and other people who left mid arrest got 2 day bans but for some reason mine is a perma ban for "cheating"

Reaction score
also ive been looking on the ban list and other people who left mid arrest got 2 day bans but for some reason mine is a perma ban for "cheating"
This is because those users in question that only got the 2 day ban were not cheating.

It has nothing at all to do with you disconnecting whilst being arrested, this is because you were running a cheat engine, or at least some sort of software that would appear as such.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is because those users in question that only got the 2 day ban were not cheating.

It has nothing at all to do with you disconnecting whilst being arrested, this is because you were running a cheat engine, or at least some sort of software that would appear as such.
ok idc about ban anymore keep the ban, but i deffinitely wasnt cheating. could you please tell me what the cheat engine was as i dont have any cheats and would like to delete whatever has caused this

Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?:
tinyslayer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Thenibble420
Your Roleplay Name: carson steel
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:631529561

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: i was mid arrest and the cop said he could not drag me and that i should leave and join back to resolve the issue. i leave join back and am greeted with a screen that says ive been perma banned. i didnt know it was against rules to leave and another player basically set me up sorry if this isnt 250 characters but thats the full story
As the officer that was arresting you at the time, it was pretty obvious you were using fakelag or some other software to delay yourself from being dragged in order to walk away. Id suggest providing your demo via garrysmod/data/phdemos

Status
Not open for further replies.