Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: TinySlayer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: hank andersen
Your Roleplay Name: casper andersen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:725440307

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6 - Ban Evasion. Alt account of STEAM_0:1:529061694

Why should this appeal be considered?: hello tiny now that i have waited pasiently for my main acc to get unbanned and let me tell you what happend when this acc got banned so me and my mate were at my house and he wanted to play some perp and ill let him use my pc and he loged on the his acc etc the when he was on the server he walked around a bit then i rememberd that i was banned by the admin that unbanned me on my main acc then i quickly disconnected on gmod then i told him that i was unbanned the a few days later i forgotten about it the the admin that unbanned on my main texted me on discord telling me why i ban evaded then he textd my name in discord/steam id and i looked it up then my mates acc and then i was so sad that ive not told him about the ban so im really sorry for it and ive been thinking on my mistakes over the past year of 2022 and i know that my record on my main and i think i have a new me of 2023 now and i have read the rules etc so i think im ready for a new start on perp and try to have a new record thats clean.