Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Valentine
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: SDsdw
Your Roleplay Name: Jacob Perron
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42461176

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 3.20 - The player attempted to cause a random shootout with police officers & disconnected whilst unconscious after being shot

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello to whoever may be reading this, i want to start this Apology off by saying i'm pretty new to this server, matter of fact i've only been playing actively for a couple of days now and i can only learn from my mistakes and grow from now on with my roleplay journey.

So yesterday i was playing the server normally when i got in a situation where i was doing a home invasion and i didn't know there was a door alarm, so the cops got alerted and one went in the slums appartment with his shotgun out. In the heat of the moment, when i saw him with his gun in the stairs, i stressed and pulled my gun out and tried to kill him but failed which resulted in me leaving the game.

Apology : I would like to apologise to both the police officer for causing this action that was completly out of character and wasting his time doing something stupid like this. I understand what i should've done in retrospect in the situation and i promise to never do something like that again. Valentine, i would like to apologize to you as well for having you have to handle this situation that was caused by my own ignorance and i would like to thank you for taking your time to read this apology letter. I deeply regret the actions that took place on my part that night, and since then i've read the rules over and learned more about what i can and can't do that can help me do better in future roleplay situations.

Additional Information: if you would like to, and i totally understand if not, but if you could let me get a second chance and lift or reduce my sanction, i would greatly appreciate it as i've only had one prior admin situation and it was 4 months ago. Again if you do not want to i completly understand, sorry for my actions and thank you for reading this. Have a nice day

Reaction score

Thank you for the apology, next time, just know you will be receiving a much harsher punishment if subject to a similar rule break and won't be unbanned. So just play properly, take a look at the rules here before logging on:

Status
Not open for further replies.