Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Dom_
How long were you banned for: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Ryan
Your In-game Name: DeShawn Mendez
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42747555

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (Storing Drugs & Gun During Raid)
Why should this appeal be considered: Because I apologise sincerely about the issue, I am sorry for storing my shit during raid. I didn't harvest in raid literally just before the raid but I did store. I did offer the player to repay/give the gun to him and pay for the weed and pots?

I didn't mean to cause all this over like 20k I promise, I am actually a twirp and hope you can consider my apology because im not a fag im just retarded in this case.

Additional Comment(s): I'm sorry @Mage & @Dom_
Evidence (If Applicable): http://www.sendvid.com/3csxyeay

Reaction score
I've read your appeal and looked at your video you uploaded. I have to say... 3 days is a fair "punishment", you broke a rule and destroyed the RP in that situation.

Reaction score
I know but destoryed is a strong word. He still successfully raided and still got 5 plants in a planter box? I offered to give the shotgun weed and pots what else can you ask for?

Reaction score
I hear you. But the roleplay situation was actually destroyed if you pick up your things and store it while they raid you, if you offer to give them your things after the situation maybe in adminsit? it dosent change anything really because the RP sit was destroyed. However, I wasnt there but from what you wrote and uploaded I think its a fair punishment. Take these 3 days to read the rules and hang out with your IRL buddies and come back as a stronger and more independent man. :)
/Blomman

Status
Not open for further replies.