Ban Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: It wasn't staff it was Console.
How long were you banned for: Permanently

Your Steam Name
: t0mmy
Your In-game Name: Tommy Peterson
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:497417143

Why were you banned/blacklisted
: Cheating.
Why should this appeal be considered: I'd like to start this off by apologizing to the many people that this may of affected and how in some ways i've let certain people down. It was never my intention to begin cheating on PERP. And I understand how annoying it is for players to come up against them. I've took some time to reflect on what i've done and why i've done it and realized it wasn't worth it. It was a stupid thing to do and I did it whilst in the heat of the moment. However im not trying to blame it on an argument or mindset I tried to cheat then and there and was banned. It was stupid of me.

In the past 2 months i've began playing PERP again and it has been nothing but fun and i've enjoyed every moment of it. I had began to work my way up throughout the PLPD and was making myself a reputation which I myself have ruined. I had become a very active officer in game achieving 88 hours last month which is quite impressive. I was beginning to become an active TS member with my new RTT rank. I was started to actually have a small toll on the server. I have definitely learned from this experience and will never attempt such acts again on this server or on any other community because the effects it has on the other plays isn't the greatest. This appeal should be considered because I really have learned from this and don't ever ever plan on trying to cheat again.

Additional Comment(s): On the topic of my ALT account. I did acknowledge the fact I had played perp on a previous account however I didn't know uptil a short time ago (after being banned.) you must bring it to staffs attention you have an ALT. I'd like to also apologize for this.

Reaction score
Thank you, however in the first place I should never of cheated.

Status
Not open for further replies.