Ban apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans) @Code Monkey (Blackdown banned for him)
How long were you banned for: 2 weeks

Your Steam Name
: Kempotent
Your In-game Name: Tony Morley
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:137767844

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (See: ScamBans)

3.4 - User shot an officer over a traffic stop because he had cocaine seeds on his person. - Extended due to the users 3.4 record. - Banned for Enforcer Codemonkey

Why should this appeal be considered: I believe this should be considered due to me being extremely sorry for my actions, at the time I did not believe what I had done was wrong, I then went into teamspeak with multiple other staff members and gave them the video and now understand what I had done wrong and what not to do if I were to be in this situation again. I am very active on the server and when i'm not banned I play on it everyday for multiple hours, I really want to play on the server again and I now understand this rule better, in the future I will try my absolute best to not break 3.4 again I am especially sorry to all the people I affected due to my actions, furthermore I wan't to apologise for wasting the time of @Code Monkey and @Blackdown for having to deal with the sit, I have truly learnt my lesson and will think before I act in further situations.

Additional Comment(s): Thank you for reading, it will mean a lot to me if this is accepted :)

Reaction score
Accepted.

Reviewed with @Blackdown and myself. Any further breaking of 3.4 will result in a ban with no chance of a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.