Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @A1L
How long were you banned for: 1 Month

Your Steam Name
: zeus.
Your In-game Name: Liam Garcia
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:106547501

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 3.22, 3.4 - User ran the intersection by accident, when attempted to be pulled over, started evading and ran the intersection red light once again, this whole situation turned into a shootout.

Why should this appeal be considered: First hello @A1L I had now decided again to write an appeal, first I would like to apologize to you that I received my ban from you 1 half weeks ago, that we discussed for a long time and I didn't want to accept my ban, I know that Your staff member knows the rules 400 times better than I admit I was to blame, I accept that you banned me, especially 1 month after I felt 5 warnings for the same, I can really understand that you haven't given me a last one chance will give more that was clear to me I also want to apologize for not taking the other warnings seriously and not following the rule but I regret my mistakes and I'm really sorry I hope you will give me another chance now to prove I did a rule interview a few days ago with a moderator who you should actually know because he talked to you he asked me 10 questions about the Rules I answered 8/10 questions correctly I went through all the rules I learned them for the interview I am ready to prove my strengths with the rules and ask you to give me another chance and show you that I do too I can act differently in such a situation that we had, I'm really sorry again I hope you can forgive me and add me to the community because I would like to be part of it again.

best regards
Liam | zeus

Additional Comment(s): I've learned from my mistakes and I'm ready to show you @A1L.

A1L

Reaction score
Denied

Me and @nutrient10 came to the conclusion to deny this as we think you should wait out the ban as I feel like I've given you many chances in the past and you should wait out the entirety of this

Reviewed with @nutrient10

Status
Not open for further replies.