Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Mimball
How long were you banned for: 1 day ban and 2 day blacklist paremedic

Your Steam Name
: Wein Silverstein
arrowDn9x5.gif

Your In-game Name: Wein Silverstein
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:160790893

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 1.1,3.6,3.4 and 4.2 . User as a paramedic hung around the area of a shootout combat reviving when gun pointed inside insulted and told the people to just kill him showing a disregard for his life. When bought to a sit he insulted me and showed a complete disregard for his actions.

Why should this appeal be considered: I want to start by saying that the way I spoke to you yesterday was unacceptable and wrong, and that you had every right to excuse me for my behavior. During that talk, I reacted more with "emotions" rather than logic and facts. You are also right in that I interrupted you when you spoke, I do not deny that. Also want to apologize for my behavior and I can also understand why you reacted so, I have unfortunately been abused by many players in the server in the past that led to me being banned, I learned from my mistakes, earned my penalty and tried to improve myself by taking a serious job and making money. When I wanted you to explain the situation to me you were right that I interrupted you there and I apologize for it. In almost all cases, I have tried to show my utmost respect to everyone I can. I hope we can move on from yesterday and instead solve this situation in a different way. I am a new player who has a bit of difficulty regarding all the rules and how certain situations should be carried out, but of course there is no excuse for how I behaved yesterday towards you. I want to end this by apologizing for how I behaved towards you yesterday and appealed to you. What I did was unacceptable and should not be repeated in the future.

Best regards/ Wein Silverstein

Additional Comment(s):

Mim

Reaction score
DENIED
In the sit you had a terrible attitude towards me, I explained why I dealt with the situation like I did and you still displayed no care for your actions. Whilst I appreciate your apology, the ban has expired and you should wait out the blacklisted.

Reviewed with @Super_

Status
Not open for further replies.