Ban Appeal @Flugs (On behalf of Jay Hatch)

• Thread starter Deleted member 5577
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5577

Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Super_ for @flugs
How long were you banned for: 1 Month

Your Steam Name
: jacob.hatch
Your In-game Name: Jay Hatch
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:234554157

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 3.4 - User failed to comply with gunpoint and refused to listen to instructions given by a Staff Member. Ban issued due to bad record and previous ban for this rule. - Banned for Enforcer Flugs

Why should this appeal be considered: (I have written this with Jay's input however it isn't exactly word for word what he agrees with everything I've written) I would first off like to apologise to @finlay3110 for ruining his RP experience by not following his commands under gunpoint and I now understand that I should always follow the instructions of and not do anything to aggravate the person holding me hostage / demanding something at gunpoint. The rule 3.4 has been explained to me and I want to try my best to follow it. I want to say sorry to the officers as well especially @The HitMan who was audibly annoyed when the RP situation was ruined partially by myself. I take full responsibility for my actions and will make sure that I always follow the rules to the best of my ability. I also would like to apologise to anyone not mentioned here but felt me breaking this rule ruined their roleplay for that moment.

Additional Comment(s): I have tried my best to explain the rule to Jay but I'd like you to understand obviously he struggles with taking in information and yes I think he should be punished for breaking the rules it's just sometimes he needs an extra helping hand. As you can see in the evidence Jay had his hands up and in my view was trying to be compliant it is possible he was confused by the police being there and a lot of people talking at the same time but he now understands that when under gunpoint he should always only listen to the one with the gun in their hand and I am sure there was more that could've been done in that situation such as the officer taking his time and not killing @finlay3110 straight away and allowing the situation to progress a little and get back to where it should've been however I completely understand why certain actions were taken these are just some suggestions for the future.

Reaction score
That is not the entire story sorry. Throughout the time he was under GP he was screaming. Refusing to drop all his items/money. Refusing orders. Among other thing.
Also taking into account his recent ban history and considering he just came off a 1 month ban I dont think he should be fully unbanned but maybe the ban should be reduced.

Reaction score
Denied

You had just come off a 1-month ban for 3.4 in addition to having quite a few warnings for 3.4 which evidently demonstrates that you are not fully understanding the rules. You can sit this ban out. You are welcome to attempt another appeal in 2 weeks time.

Reviewed by myself and @Mimball

Status
Not open for further replies.