Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Lelios
How long were you banned for: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Jack P. | Thunderbolt Hosting
Your In-game Name: Jack Peteson
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:74363381

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 1.1, 1.4, 3.20 - User disconnected to avoid getting arrested and disconnected again after being tped to the officer once he reconnected. After joining back again, was extremely rude to the officer arresting him and finally disconnected after being pulled up for an admin sit. After a while user joined back and disconnected again after going unconscious.
Why should this appeal be considered: Okay so.. As I've seen and noticed myself, I haven't been the nicest and most loyal player to the rules lately as it would be able to be seen. I'm ready to explain my explainations and hope it will be taken into consideration.

Now, theres no excuse of me being an extremely fucking retard and dickhead to people, I can't denie that I was fully aware and wanted to be banned, my explaination goes like this. I've been on perpheads throughout 3 and about a half year or something like that, the first 2 years was pretty great from me bla bla bla, these past 1-2 years have been terrible, me being called out for being terrible at playing, being a retard or just braindead. I've been calling out how bad of a person I am, I can't kill anyone and should just fuck off, or kill myself or what the fuck ever, basicly everything of this bullshit you know, in the end I got really fed up which I got last ban. I decided to go around and piss people off, being a huge asshole and just showing them what their doing, I tried pissing them off, but the people I wanted to piss of just left so I went to let it go out on other people aswell. @Lelios Teleported me after a while, I disconnected, keep in mind I've already disconnected like 2-3 times while being arrested as I couldn't be arshed as the person arresting me, was a person who always thinks he can mock me, as he's always going with another annoying person that have a beef between me and him, which is really bad influence for this other person.

This guy who arrested me can actually be a nice, sweet person. I've been knowing him for I think half a year, and he's only acting up when he's when this other person(I wont mention any names), so I was really damn pissed off and annoyed.

Afterall, what I'm trying to say is that, I'm sorry for my actions and I promise to hold low profile and just stop fucking around, I usually ignore people and I will do that again, if I feel it gets too much, I will either leave when the situation is over, or call a staff member to help me out as this is what their here for. I'm sorry for wasting your time @Lelios and had to interrupt what you were doing.

Additional Comment(s): I just hope this can be taken into consideration, I'm willing to say if I'm an idiot and breaks some clear dumbass rule, feel free to ban me for like a year or whatever you'd like to ban me for, I really can't be arshed anymore, and to be honest I needed peace and I can't get myself to go from Perpheads as I'm bored otherwise, nothing else to do, I have some people who really wants me to come back aswell.
Evidence (If Applicable): (See: Thread)

Reaction score
If you didn't disconnect when I put you on the roof to talk to you and apologized, this would have most likely been a warning, if not a small ban. Instead, you decided to disconnect once I attempted to talk to you and making matters even worse for yourself you later decided to reconnect, disconnecting yet again immediately after dying.

Lastly your unacceptable behaviour towards the officer.

Anyhow, I'm going to reduce your ban to 2 weeks, if you do anything similar again, including your language, your punishment won't be very lenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.