Status
Not open for further replies.

ModoSN

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans) @Samuel
How long were you banned for: Permanent (@Collier / @Bolli / @Madda)

Your Steam Name: ModoSN
Your In-game Name: Charlie Modo
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6757065

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (See: ScamBans) Cheating
Why should this appeal be considered: It has been two and a half years since I was banned and I have learnt my lesson. I did not expect to actually like PerpHeads which is why I was cheating as I did not really care if I got banned but as I was playing, I began to actual enjoy the community and the server. Normally, I'd get banned and move onto another server but nothing has been as fun as perpheads was :(

To be honest, I was getting annoyed with getting raided and losing raids, so I cheated to get an unfair advantage. I know this is dumb and ruins the fun for everyone, including myself. I have found in the last 2 years that playing games legit and winning makes it far more satisfying than cheating to get there.

I regret cheating on such a fun server and I feel bad for the negative impact that my cheating had on the community :(

I have also matured, I am no longer a trolling kid. I just want to play video games and have a fun time and I think PerpHeads is the best place for this.

I would also like to apologise to @nutrient10 , I used a booter on him about two years ago when he joined my Teamspeak server and was annoying me, I know it is childish to boot people offline, I do not do this anymore. It was separate from PerpHeads but I'd still like to apologise to him for that as I know it annoyed his entire household and affected more than just him. I know it was a childish thing to do, I am sorry.

Additional Comment(s):

am sorry :(

Please understand, this ban has changed me and made me see reason. I am rehabilitated. Me and @Samsterminator completed Halo Reach, CE, and 2 on Legendary and I didn't even cheat. If that didn't make me go off the wagon, nothing will!

Edit:
I’d also like to mention that, although my ban appeal is not as long as the others... my apology is genuinely sincere and not just a bunch of text with me repeating myself to drag it out and make it look like I spent forever on it.

I have taken my time with this apology to make sure that it is truthful and sincere and I hope the senior staff team can appreciate that and give me another chance.

Edit 2:
In relation to Samuel’s comment about me ban evading 17 months ago. Honestly, I was on another account and tried to join a friend without realising it was perpheads. When I joined, I did notice it was perpheads while I was loading in and that what I was doing was ban evading but I kind of just went along with it for a day or two because I was enjoying myself... I’m sorry for this, I know I should’ve quit the game when I saw the loading screen but I just wanted to see if I was missing anything by being banned and truthfully, I was missing out on a lot because all it did was make me regret being banned even more.

Last edited:

Sam

Reaction score
@Collier @Madda

It's actually only been 17 months since your last ban, seeing as you tried to evade your ban via an alt account named "Alex Bradshaw" :rolleyes:
Let's see what the two purple people have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.