Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: TinySlayer
How long were you banned for: 6 months

Your Steam Name
: JoshuaVK
Your In-game Name: Pepe Salamon
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62224514

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 2.5, 3.4 - Running over civilians as roadcrew worker

Why should this appeal be considered:

I am writing this appeal after having been banned for 6 months due to CDM’ing someone. As indicated in voice message I genuinely had lag and did not mean to kill any actual players that I did not know. I did admittedly try to run over my friends, who were in the car close to me, and at times even in the car I was driving. I should not have done this, but as it was quite late and we were just having a laugh, I thought it would not be such an issue. In my subjective opinion I think, considering my playtime and the relatively limited amounts of bans I have had, I hope the ban duration could be shortened. If not I would appreciate a reason for the long duration of this ban, instead of the description I am now given

Reaction score
As I said in the ban appeal, I was lagging and tried to kill my friends. Once again, I fucked up, but I don't think a 6-month ban is adequate.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Your ban will be lowered to 2 weeks, however, you will receive a 3-month blacklist from the Roadcrew job.

Reviewed with @TinySlayer

Status
Not open for further replies.