Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: CONSOLE
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name
: aki
Your In-game Name: Zayn Garcia
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9908497

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating attempt detected

Why should this appeal be considered:Hello dear PerpHeads-Community / PerpHeads team members, I wrote an appeal a short time ago, unfortunately I no longer know on which day, but I did not apologize properly but only wrote an explanation and that's why I decided to write a reasonable apology today where you can see that i'm really sorry i tried to cheat and i really regret trying it i love your server very much it's my favorite game / server i had really cool experiences and friends on the server i had A cool org where nice people were inside and I just miss this time and my friends, I ask you to give me a second chance and to give me the opportunity to get to know me from a better side and what I regret most and what I think about heart lies is that I lied to you staff members and wasted your time that really does me a lot very sorry but i just ask you to give me a second chance i didn't really have any other bans before this ban as much as i know only 1 ban but please please give me the chance to prove myself and to show that i am not such a stupid idiot I'm the people who enjoy the game, I want to ask for understanding and hope that you give me the chance and again really sorry to all team members for wasting the time to find my cheats, I should have just spoken plain text at the beginning and it easy to give i wish you a nice evening, gentlemen.

Sincerely yours
aki | Zayn Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.