Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @TinySlayer
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name
: Xeronise
Your In-game Name: Cannot remember, think I changed it at some point.
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52192104

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating
Why should this appeal be considered:

I want to start this appeal by apologizing to the community for what I did, I completely understand how this ruins the experience for other people and how selfish cheating really is. I am truly sorry for my actions and I want to be given a second chance to prove I will not do it again.

I started playing PERP in late 2015 with a couple of friends and didn't really play too much because the server seemed very confusing for me and I had no idea what was going on so for the most part, I spent the majority of my time dying. I saw that the server was really cool and had a lot of unique features but could never really get into it properly. A couple of years later after playing zarp for a while I had a much better understanding of the game and made some friends that showed me a cheat website for gmod. At the time this seemed like a good idea, it allowed me to be better at the game without actually needing to be good. Now I understand how immature and selfish this was and how I was ruining the experience for other people. At the time I was 16 and now I am 19 next week, I have grown out of the childish behavior of cheating and understand that there is more to the game than just being good. It was a stupid mistake that I will never make again.

My ban was placed on August 31st, 2018, almost 2 years ago, in this time I have reflected on my ban and realized how dumb it was and how I wasted numerous staff members time on my actions just because I was insecure about my skill in a video game and wanted to cheat to get an advantage over players that are better than me. I want to personally apologize to @TinySlayer for having to deal with me cheating and @Dom_ for having to deal with me ban evading. I understand this was a complete waste of both of your times just to deal with my actions.

Excluding me cheating and ban evading my ban record is relatively clean, only having 3 bans from 2015 and 2016, I promise that I intend to keep it that way and cause no trouble for the server and its staff.

If I was to be unbanned I would never cheat again and just play with my friends and have a good time on the server I used to play on. I miss coming on every day trying to level up skills and make money and have fun, all the different features and roles to play make it so entertaining and I just want to experience it again.

Additional Comment(s):
Thank you for taking the time to read and handle this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.