Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Dom @Dom_
How long were you banned for: 2 Days

Your Steam Name
: Ryan
Your In-game Name: DeShawn Mendez
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42747555

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Retaliation/Arguing in OOC (Aparently Bullying)
Why should this appeal be considered: I would accept a ban normally, especially for 2 days. But you need to take it in to consideration as this is not about bullying, grief was coming from both sides. I was told I was gay, I aparently cry? & Lots of other stuff was said from Cup_Master. It was retaliation as I would suggest maybe he should atleast get the same ban as me if im not unbanned? Maybe I am toxic :) but I am not a bully in any way as everybody who says im toxic is quite toxic back to me in chat so..?

Additional Comment(s): I do apologise for having this grief in OOC chat however it is not 100% my fault.
Evidence (If Applicable): Theres evidence in blogs also look at the AR made against me, some evidence is there.. the chat is full of grief from both sides! https://perpheads.com/threads/breaking-rp-and-bullying.36716/?tpr_post=257592#post-257592

In this next one you can literally see him typing im not loved at home?

Maybe I did go to far? But I was only ARGUING Not Bullying. I know I should of left it from OOC.

Thank you for reading :)

Reaction score
After checking your OOC logs in particular there was a lot of toxic comments and generally a toxic attitude which is why your punishment was more severe than Google Chrome's. Cup_master's comments were also disrespectful, however he did not call you out in the ways you did to him.
I hope this can help you understand why I decided to punish you more severely than others.

It's unclear whether this is a dispute or an appeal so please clarify within 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.