Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for Ban
Which staff member banned you
: Dunno it was months ago.
How long were you banned for: Permabanned

Your Steam Name
: Jovencito Confuso
Your In-game Name: Laura Hernandez or something like that.
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:98342274

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Mass rdm.
Why should this appeal be considered: I started playing this in about 2018 or so,i quit and came back making 50k on UPS then i bought a car,the car sucked i didn't expect a 40k car to go 20 mph which makes no fucking sense at all,i then got really bored and didn't knew what to do so i bought a shotgun and tried to mug someone then a wrongful thought came on my mind about MRDM,then i did killed about 2 guys or 3 for no reason.

My sincere apologies for what i've done,i was having a good time playing this since i did that mistake i'm not gonna say i should straight up be unbanned but i'm sorry for making all of those people lose their shit because a retard like me was bored and i'm sorry for the staff team that had to waste their time handling me instead of doing other things.

I really did liked the server and the custom things that has i watched videos about it and after about 3 months i think i'm ready to come back or atleast try to if it really gets boring for me like it did i'll just quit and stop creating trouble,but i would really think it be a good idea to come back and try it again since im pretty bored now thats why im making this ban appeal so i can play again.

Additional Comment(s): None.

Reaction score
I gave you a decent supply of free stuff then you massrdm'd and spammed OOC With "fuck n*ggers" :(

Last edited:
Reaction score
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.