Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Bolli
How long were you banned for: 2 days

Your Steam Name: crownfreddo
Your In-game Name: Lance Wilson
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56618973

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Disconnecting in an RP situation, randomly punching people
Why should this appeal be considered: I believe that this ban appeal should be consider because my actions were all harmless fun and I received a ticket for physical abuse before hand. After this ticket was issued I then perused to punch a person then disconnected. I know I shouldn't have done this, but I believe this didn't cause any harm. I had no intent of ruining someone's role playing experience, but if I did I am extremely sorry to the person that I did it too. I also like to apologise to the officer for failing to role play, as this too could have ruined his role play experience. I would also like to apologise to @Bolli for wasting his time. I have learnt my lesson not to mess about around PD as all it does is cause trouble and controversy.

Additional Comment(s): I would especially like to apologise to the police officer and the individual that I had harmed. I know it was wrong of me to do that, and whatever I can do to make it up to you I will.

Last edited: