Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Benj㋡
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Silver I |
Your Roleplay Name: Joseph Sou
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:507304847

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 3.8, 3.20: Called police to his location then began opening fire on them from a prop blocked property, They then disconnected in custody.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because I felt aggrieved and mistreated even though I was fully committed and dedicated to creating fabulous atmospheres since I joined this amazing server. I have formed friendships with other members and was a very active person. Besides, it is a game and there is a scenario that must be played and we are just here to use our imaginations to create those scenarios. So I do not see any legit reason to punish me because of my imagination and my contribution to making additional and innovative screenplays to upgrade this game. Thus, if I commit a fault in the game, the admins have the right to jail me INSIDE the game and not outside of the game. Please do not imprison my freedom of imagination! Knowing that I did not insult, I did not make ethnic segregation, and I was sticking to the rules, and therefore why all this dictatorship? IT IS JUST A GAME!
PS: Making a movie about criminals with the police in the frame of this game remains a virtual life, so why do you punish me in real life? (So what about me filing a report to the real court to earn my right to play in this particular server?!!! This is incredible!)

Additional Information: Furthermore, concerning my sudden disconnection, I have been struggling several times because of internet issues. And I can guarantee you that it is not in my nature to leave a game while I'm still in the midst of it. This is absolutely against my principles and morals. Honestly, I wished you would wait for my return so that we can handle the case together without taking a hasty judgment against me.
Lastly, if in case there are some childish or spoiled players who are routinely making complaints to the admin for some flimsy and babyish reasons, the moderators should never take it too seriously because it is not their role to interfere in every game detail, BUT it is the member's duty to deal with it inside the game NOT outside the game.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Hey @money,

Thank you for this very eye-opening message. I did not know about the demo and I am glad to discover it. I will check that out and I will get back to you soon.

Reaction score
An error has been shown. Any idea how can I play them?

Attachments

• 1234.png
    1234.png
    328.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 123.png
    123.png
    378.4 KB · Views: 24
Reaction score
It is advised you log onto the server once in the same session you're planning to view your demos (as the guide says near the start). Have you done this prior to attempting to open them?

A1L

Reaction score
Alternatively you can just upload the demo and we can review it so it's a lot more easier to go through, if you're able to just upload it to a file sharing site and upload it here and I will be able to look through it.

Edit: Demo name should be perpheads_demo_2021-6-17 00-16-30 if you can upload it

Status
Not open for further replies.