Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: Automatic ban by the script

Your Steam Name: not a toxic survivor
Your In-game Name: Huper Bushross
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:77141376

Why were you banned?: Detected cheat attempt
Why do you feel the ban's invalid?:
Originally I wasn't gonna appeal as it was entirely my fault but @Sorle told me I could probably dispute it. Anyway, today I got my new PC and wanted to play perp again as my bad PC was the reason I quit before. I had some fun for an hour or so, then I joined a DarkRP server of another community, where I used clientside scripts/cheats, a bhop one, specifically. I then got bored and wanted to play PERP again, so without thinking I connected to perp (forced allowcslua var stayed 1 which is why i got banned i assume). As soon as I spawned, I got banned by the console, then I realized what happened and how stupid I am. Soon after, I started receiving messages from friends asking what happened. When I told sorle, he told me I should try to dispute it and that you would understand that it was a genuine accident if I explain exactly what happened and uploaded the file I was using(i guess uploading it here isnt a smart idea so if it's needed, you could contact me for it). Here's a part of my conversation with Sorle:

Additional Comment(s):
Not really, I said what I had

Evidence (Required for all server bans):
// not sure what i'd put here

Status
Not open for further replies.