Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: maeen
Your Roleplay Name: Saqib Asaad
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39651776

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4 - Stole money from winners in the event. Then made a frivolous staff complaint attempting to get a staff member in trouble when they had done nothing wrong.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I didn't cause any problems.

I made 6-7 reports for my money back, all were closed immediately.
So I made the SC in order to try to get it resolved.
When I made the SC, that's when he (Bojing) came and offered me my money back.

If Draxen (Efan let me know it was him who closed them) had not closed the reports and told me Bojing was AFK (info received from Efan again), then all of this would have been avoided. I can't see who closes them, hence why I figured it was Bojing. And it's not about the money, and it's only 1.5k (Could have been much more), but when he takes them for himself, it's a case of principle.

The guy I stole it from Is Oddy, which is a swede friend of mine. He was completely fine with it(as he just laughed, and I think he said it was okay to Bojing as well) AND I have been robbing him all night and he has recieved everything back, free of charge ( ;) )
I just wanted my 1551 back, Which Bojing kept for himself, Which is not the way to deal with it.

He offered me 2k, but I think that was due to him wanting the complaint removed, and I said I wanted it dealt with through the complaint.

Additional Information: I also do not think making a staff complaint is a bannable reason and I did make it because I honestly meant the staff complaint to be dealt with seriously and to be dealt with accordingly. And what Bojing did, was not the behavior expected from a representative of the PERPHeads staff team.

Reaction score
I didn't cause any problems.
Wrong, you were making it difficult for the staff to hand out money as I saw this myself outside CH as the money clearly wasn't intended for you, why not just cooperate with the staff member? 1.6 should be added to your reason.

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Wrong, you were making it difficult for the staff to hand out money as I saw this myself outside CH as the money clearly wasn't intended for you, why not just cooperate with the staff member? 1.6 should be added to your reason.
I am sorry, but what are your involvements with this dispute? I don't recognize you ever being involved.

Oddy was always getting the money, he even said it was fine.

Not crying over 1.5k lol, it's a case of principle, and it seems like principle is something you do not know of, please read yourself up on stuff, thanks.

Reaction score

Regardless of whether or not your intentions were simply to joke around, the fact still remains that you stole money from the event winners twice and refused to drop it in order to be a nuisance to the staff member(s) involved in the incident, blatently violating 1.4. As Efan already explained to you on Steam, stealing money off of players via zip-ties takes all the money currently in your posession and does not provide the option to take a set amount. And even then, Bojing offered you an additional $500 on top of the $1,551 as a token of good faith which you refused to accept, quite clearly demonstrating your stubborness.

And if I'm being completely honest here, making that staff complaint over $1.5k is outright pathetic and petty of you. I welcome any staff complaint against me if you disagree but the ban will stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.