Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Misel
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Jamie
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Bushross
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58009824

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User killed another player outside the PD which sparked a major shootout. After the shootout he stayed in the vicinity to wait until a different player was released from jail which caused him to die from cops.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Although this is not an appeal it can be seen as both a dispute and appeal. I am not denying the fact that I broke 3.4 but the time that was given as a punishment seems extremely over the top for the minor recent punishments I have I will show this all below.

As for the situation in itself what happened was I waited outside pd for Kay to spawn so I could kill him(he was the one who ran over and killed Creepis). while waiting outside the PD area we see Ashur spawn and straight away snitch us to the cops. This is where I ran up to ashur and GP'ed him. While gping him the cops turned into intersection coming towards us. I killed ashur and the cops for this. after killing all the cops we removed the DNA (I think zansa molly'ed the body's) We pulled upto regals and chilled. We waited a small amount time for Kay to be released out of jail to kill him. After killing Kay I was unable to leave the area due to the owner of the stolen car we used decided he wanted to be a medic (being ashur) this de-spawns that car. I was then forced to shoot and kill Aaron Davidson due to it being impossible for me to leave with no car(im 99% sure the second car we had was full)

When in the sit according to misel these are "huge rule breaks" (at most one instance of 3.4) and decided a decent size ban was valid. But let me note again the rap sheet differences below.

While in the sit I was also hardly able to speak due to mesil wanting ashur and kay there. Making sarky comments and trying to cause a reaction out of me. (I can show this in a demo if the handling staff member wants to see/hear) I requested multiple times to do it some where else and not have them there. This was denied and for some reason the two users with bad rap sheets was allowed to direct and basically handle the admin situation.

Additional Information: My recent punishments

nearly 5 months since last ban.
over a month since my last warning.
https://i.imgur.com/jx7EJFO.png

I get slapped straight with a 5 day.

Other peoples rap sheet for example Ahur
Unbanned march 5th
rebanned 30th - 1 day ban (appealed and said sorry)
Rebanned 31st - 5 days (meta game)
Unbanned April 5th

Rebanned April 8th (1 day)
Rebanned a day later April 9th (3 days)

Lets not forget about the Coms ban this user also gained 2 warnings in between all these punishments.

When in the sit Ashur and kay also claimed that I was targeting them along with my org. Robbing someones car is not targeting someone in my books. Its completely allowed with in game rules. I also only kill them for ingame reasons, such as snitching, Killing org members.

They also claim my org was targeting them when this whole situation started because they swerved into creepis killing him.

Reaction score
So, Just to be clear, for whomever deals with this, You are disputing the length of it?

Reaction score
Yes as said at the top of the thread I don't think a ban was even needed due to how good my rap sheet has been for the past 5months.

Reaction score
I didn't deny that I shot you here? If anything I told everyone I shot you here. Btw how come you went medic, and was making call outs to your past nlr zone. Straight after respawning.
I also don't have a clue why are posting on a thread you have no reason to. You are not a mod+ or even a helper. This is a dispute between me and the staff team nothing to do with you. As for the videos I have said I am more than happy to provide anything they are wanting to see they just have to ask :) Thank you for taking the time by uploading your POV tho :)

Reaction score

The length of bans cannot be disputed in the dispute section of the forums, this section of the forums is exclusively for appeals and disputes on the validity of a ban, not length. To dispute whether the discretion of the staff member was justified please visit the staff complaints section of the forum. Copy and paste this post into a staff complaint template please.

Status
Not open for further replies.