Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Riekelt
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Quacksn
Your Roleplay Name: Carl Tenney
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:175574871

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Killing 2 people with no reasoning

Why should this appeal be considered?: This appeal should be considered since it is feels unfair. One of the kills was agreeable but the other i had a reasoning. That guy came up to me and knocked me out 2 times under my playtime + I have seen people get warnings over killing people without reasoning except for my part i never got a warning, I tried to talk to the admin but he instantly banned me.

Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Riekelt
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Quacksn
Your Roleplay Name: Carl Tenney
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:175574871

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Killing 2 people with no reasoning

Why should this appeal be considered?: This appeal should be considered since it is feels unfair. One of the kills was agreeable but the other i had a reasoning. That guy came up to me and knocked me out 2 times under my playtime + I have seen people get warnings over killing people without reasoning except for my part i never got a warning, I tried to talk to the admin but he instantly banned me.
Heres the evidence https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Px5mQUmmZzY6JiJdsgLSL_XOeUKBdSSr?usp=share_link

A1L

Reaction score

From looking at the logs, and I assume the demos you've provided, you had spawned and was never knocked out by either of the three individuals I can see in logs.

Status
Not open for further replies.