Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans) hayden
Your Steam Name: aloo89
Your In-game Name: idk
Your Steam ID: idk
Why were you banned?: 3.4 and 2.5 - User bombed PD killing multiple people in the process. He reason for this was that a friend asked him to. // Banned for enforcer Alliat

Why do you feel the ban's invalid?:
I believe this ban is invalid because i did that more than 5 times and i ask mod about it and he said for me its allowed but that was before 2-4 moth anyway i give example for him but he didnt want to understand me it was the bases i played the game for 6 years and i do the same building every time but before 2 days some stuff member told me its not allowed witch mean rules has been change i told him maybe its the same situation rules has been change

Additional Comment(s):
Evidence (Required for all server bans): i dont think i need video bc i just said i put fule on my Truck and go to out side the pd it explored out side the pd

Last edited:
Reaction score
yes i said i know its against the server rules that why i ask the mod before 2-4 month and he said its ok i hope you got Archives to check for it

Reaction score
Denied

Firstly, you failed to fill in the template after you were asked to. Secondly, regardless of whether your friend told you to, you still can't bomb cars. We don't know if Kenty allowed this or not but that still does not justify it.

@Collier, @Synatec, @THE SPOOK

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.