Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Andoyan
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:George Johnson
Steam: TraxØGJ

His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:0:87834225
Reason: 3.15. Crashing into my car. On purpose
Evidence:

Reaction score
You can also clearly see that he was in a rush trying to get away, and obviously didn't purposefully crash into you. Also you stopped infront of him, you had plenty of time to move.

-support

Last edited:
Reaction score
At 0:05, you turned into the front of his car, then stopped, which could look like a start of some road rage. I also see that the officer typed: Or else all of you will be arrested" which means he probably evaided an arrest, then didn't notice you as he saw you at his right before you did the illegal move.
I do not find this ban-worthy. -support

User0

-Support looks like it was barely bumped in 1st video (Looks like your car bumped his)
2nd video looks like it was an accident when trying to flee from cops.

It'd be nice if the video didnt have texture to see if you ran the red light

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Ok, I'm going to say that, on first place I never rammed your car with purpose.

On the 2nd video I was going to be arrested by the Speed Enforcer:
Marion Cobretti . So I started running away from there with my car, which I hit you unconsciously. And I still saying that the purpose was never to ram your car, but yes I was just preventing to get arrested by the speed enforcer.

If you can hear carefully, you will hear handcuff sounds, so yeah that means someone was arresting another which was the Speed Enforcer after me.

Also I want to ask who does makes a Ban Request against someone for breaking 3.15 like this way? You could have used /report function, or you could have spoken to an admin, and we could have worked this out, but you've chosen this way anyways.

Also you forgot to say that later you asked me why I rammed your car on the highway, I explained everything saying what I'm saying right now, and even said sorry if I had crashed your car which was never my purpose to perform that action. And you said: "yy", and ran away.

Also saying, you stopped in the middle of the highway in front of me, which in my opinion, you were pretty much removing the possibilities (to me) to run away. I keep saying that the purpose wasn't to attack your car. AND, if you ask why I was stopping while I was escaping, it was because I was thinking about making the U turn on the intersection to go speak with the guys, but I decided to don't that, as it would be breaking 3.22//

This is what I have against this Ban Request.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can see right here that there is really no need to make a BR because he ''Bumped'' into you once and it was propably on accident aswell. Make a Warning Request instead and the admins will look into this whenever they can.

Reaction score
Denied

In both instances of the alleged 3.15 violation @TraxØGJ only tapped your car slightly, hardly enough to cause any actual 'damage' to your vehicle.

-MP

Status
Not open for further replies.