ban the racist shit being said in game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: ban the use of the n word in game, would follow under the rule 1.1. Should it be said the punishment has to be severe.

Why should this be added? (pros): makes the community a better place, eliminates the sorry excuse for being a racist irl.

What negatives could this have? (cons): ?

Other concerns: this shouldnt even be negotiable.

Reaction score
Racism in general is a huge problem in the world right now. And the fact that its being loopholed in a community as "RP" is in my opinion disgusting. Racism should'nt be spread anywhere, not even as a joke. Because of it the world is in a shitty situation right now.
I fully support glacials suggestion.

Reaction score
It's extremely unnecessary and provides no rp, only problems.

Deleted member 5577

You shouldn't be allowed to be so toxic through the use of strong hatred words like this and get away with saying its in-game it just makes people not want to come back

Reaction score
This one is always a iffy subject, I feel if it's being used in passing then it is not the end of the world. However, I notice in the community it is normally used in a racist way which has always been the case. If it isn't used in a hateful manner then to me personally it doesn't bother me. It is when it is used as a hateful manner it becomes an issue. I feel like it was put in the rules for the sake of it almost as it is barely enforced.

Reaction score
Always had kind of a problem with this. All I can imagine when I hear someone say the n word “in-character” is a white European kid on the mic thinking they’re hot shit. Nothing about being racist is cool, imo. In 2014,15,16 this was never an issue. If people said it fine it’s a bit weird but now it’s just out of control.

Reaction score
i have seen this happen many times, at this day in age its just annoying and makes me cringe whenever i hear or see someone say that explicit word/s.

Reaction score
I do agree with this, however, I know alot of people use the n-word as a joke and I don't mind that and I don't believe it really offends anyone.
Would that classify as racism?

Reaction score
Sometimes I wanna punch a hole through my monitor after a skinny white kid calls me the n word, get rid of it because all people do is disrespect and claim it’s all IC with it

Reaction score
Thing is, if somebody is walking around saying the n-word a bunch of times so you put them on a roof, they'll immediately argue it was in-character and it'll sprout into people saying there's no freedom in rp etcetc. That doesn't mean I don't support the idea as you'd just warn them and put them down but I feel like it'd cause quite a few issues.

However, I do think a line needs to be drawn with this. +Support

Deleted member 6228

Originally I would have not agreed with this, as people should be able to roleplay whatever they want, racists exist IRL so it makes sense they could exist ingame, but people are beginning to take it way too far now to insult people

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Don't take this away from me. @Speedy gets his own flag on v5, whilst my racism gets taken away? Don't see how this is fair at all. My roleplay character is literally based around racism

Deleted member 5577

mass murderers exist irl still against the rules smh

Status
Not open for further replies.