Be back later, maybe

Reaction score
After 2 months of not playing my PLPD LOA ended and i decided to join perp yesterday for an hour of RP, i signed up on duty and did some passive RP. This included signing my name on someones ass after they kept following us around and ramming us / minging and asking for an autograph. This obviously ended up in an IA complaint because why the fuck not right? I asked who made it and said i would make an AR if he wouldn't tell me. This resulted in me getting yet another demotion by chiefs, bypassing IA or any fair process. I been getting demoted non stop after exposing corruption in the PLPD back in July. I resigned today, maybe I'll come back in January as i been promised my awesome senior rank back within that timeframe.

The environment in perp has gone to shit, the AR section is like the most active forum section here. People keep targeting each other specifically to try and remove them from the game, the hostile toxic environment in combination with the fact RP is just dying is hitting player numbers really hard. But hey, today i was told that I'm the one that's being toxic so maybe its best I'll take a break?

Have a good one, see you all in 2020 maybe.

rat

Reaction score
The environment in perp has gone to shit, the AR section is like the most active forum section here. People keep targeting each other specifically to try and remove them from the game, the hostile toxic environment in combination with the fact RP is just dying is hitting player numbers really hard. But hey, today i was told that I'm the one that's being toxic so maybe its best I'll take a break?

Reaction score
After 2 months of not playing my PLPD LOA ended and i decided to join perp yesterday for an hour of RP, i signed up on duty and did some passive RP. This included signing my name on someones ass after they kept following us around and ramming us / minging and asking for an autograph. This obviously ended up in an IA complaint because why the fuck not right? I asked who made it and said i would make an AR if he wouldn't tell me. This resulted in me getting yet another demotion by chiefs, bypassing IA or any fair process. I been getting demoted non stop after exposing corruption in the PLPD back in July. I resigned today, maybe I'll come back in January as i been promised my awesome senior rank back within that timeframe.

Sad to hear about your demotion. I hear FiveM has good Police Departments :) Join me sometime!

Deleted member 5193

I don’t care about raids. I’d rather be setting up speed traps or doing general community policing, I find it much more enjoyable. Please let me know who you think is / was targeting you, that’s not something we want to allow or see within the department at all and something we want to see looked into. Personally from what I’ve seen, any sort of corruption that’s come up in the past has been sorted swiftly and the people involved are no longer members of the department.

JRW

Reaction score
Not me personally although yes I have been targetted in the past its irrelevant at this point. I didnt say the whole pd was speaking inclusively about people who have the power to raid off their own whim, countless times have i been raided without even a knock on the door and it gets to the point where its not just unrealistic it makes you not want to play the game.

Reaction score
ejnbxOM5Zwh92bdT.png

Reactions: JRW
Reaction score
Sad to see you gone for a while geez. Will miss the shroom induced rape and constant abductions you performed.

I’ve always spoke out against the complaints process/decisions sometimes feeling very targeted and understand your perspective there.

Regarding ARs, you should either blanket make ARs and reports on every rule break or none at all, not targeting people you want to get back at.

bAggers ‘TIL I die <3

JRW

Reaction score
@Adrish now that i think about it doge arrested me once took me to hicktown and left me there in cuffs cause i was verbally abusing finlay.

Reaction score
ofc this Geordie Shore looking boi rates it dumb :mad:

Can’t wait to see you on love island daddyayjay <3

Last edited:
Reaction score

Someone finally realizing how toxic this community has honestly become, the server is just filled with try-hard's who don't care if they raid sweaters or whom ever. Being completely honest I think the fact that people don't give sweaters a chance is honestly why this community has become so "try hard" like, and maybe even why I see less people on.

Reaction score
yea honestly how df are pple with like 0 - 20 marksman on pistols supposed to compete with 100/100 marksman people

not to mention the orgs just being toxic breaking character etc

in the old 2015 perp vids i see everyone is actually trying to stay in character now a days pple just talk third person etc

Reaction score
Sad to see veteran players go like this, it's a shame because you've dedicated a lot of time to the server and will surely be missed.

IA is unfortunate, what used to be a way to punish officers who were abusive is now abused by players to get officers demoted for not much at all.

The fact players will go out of their way to get good PD members demoted is the reason why the PD is in such a poor state, because so many dedicated officers have grown discouraged defending themselves from countless IA situations where their guilt is assumed from the start. It's sad.