Map Suggestion Being able to destroy some additional (brush) windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main Idea: Being able to destroy/shoot some additional (brush) windows

Full description of the idea: Make some more (brush) windows destroyable. Currently, not all are destroyable. I've included a list I'd think would be nice to have.

All City Shops windows.
All Business Shops windows.
Hungriges Schwein (The big window next to the seats)
Projex and Slums windows.
Morons Shipping Co. Windows
Delivery Warehouse Window
Glass Co. Hut
All of Jennifer's Windows (Some are unbreakable, I believe it's the one with the writing on the window itself)

Why should it be added?: Gives us more things to shoot when the need arises, creating openings or potential escape routes instead of getting cockblocked by a tungsten steel reinforced 30mm thick invisible wall in some cases.

Pros: Create more openings, stuff to throw in (or out), escape routes, what ever a broken window can do to accomplish your task.

Cons: Would imba/nerf some properties.

*Other additions: Since playerclips are being revised I believe it would be nice if we could get back onto the Glass Co. roof via the ladder and drop in from the top. You can still shoot them out but they have been made more weird. (It causes you to ragdoll in some spots but it's a good way to clear the room down below. Meta freaks will board these up but oh well, I thought of it again as it was something we did back in V1 SWAT days. A clip has been included to give you an accurate representation)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.