Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: blobvis 2.0
How long were you banned for: 1 Month

Your Steam Name
: Zyw0on dk
Your In-game Name: Bertram Jesen
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:174948443

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 3.4,4.1,3.4 and 3.6 - User rammed multiple cars as RC, then failed to comply with under gunpoint when previous had been told to stop breaking 3.4 by a staff member after running into hicktown lake
Why should this appeal be considered: I want to apologise for what i have done.
I want to apologise for what i have done and how i have played like it was Dark rp. I know i didnt learn my lesson and i learned it after know getting my punishment (aka ban for a 1 month).
I have read all the rules and understood them. I miss playing on the server so much i just wanna get back and play rp seriously like it supposed to be on perp.

Additional Comment(s):I didnt know that i would get killed by runnig in the lake.

Mim

Reaction score
DENIED

You don't seem to have put much effort into your appeal and haven't really sat out much of the ban. Due to the way you acted towards me in the admin sit I don't believe you have yet taken responsibility for your actions and to those who RP you affected that day. I hope this 1 month ban gives you enough time to learn and come back a better player.​

Status
Not open for further replies.