Best back up car

Reaction score
I have been thinking and I want a car with 4 seats like 4-5 trunk slots with loads of weight that looks nice and is semi-fast, any suggestions what the best looking and most efficient. (Possibly not the Tesla cba to save)

Get photos of possible

Reaction score
BMW M5 E60, probably just me being biased but I really like mine. Fits all your criteria and doesn’t cost too much. The fuel efficiency is decent as well.

Reaction score
@JBirksy // Phone

Looks like a typical BMW, 4 doors sedan.
Price: $920,000
Seats: 4
Trunk Spaces: 4
Trunk weight: 65kg
Stock speed: 81mph

Image:
dxqcS7ETSXq1SD5bQZJVMA

Reaction score
I currently have the Mercedes E63 AMG, it costs just short of 1mil and it goes up to 80mph without upgrades. Has a decent amount of trunk space with okay acceleration. I would definitely recommend it, although a lot of people have it.

prior-design-mercedes-e63-amg-exterior-kit-photo-gallery_8.jpg

Reaction score
DARK RED DOUBLE UPGRADED CANDY METALLIC CADILLAC ESCALADE WITH GOLD TRIMS AND A SPOILER

good 1.2m wasted spent

Reaction score
DARK RED DOUBLE UPGRADED CANDY METALLIC CADILLAC ESCALADE WITH GOLD TRIMS AND A SPOILER

good 1.2m wasted spent

If you upgrade it twice it goes 80 mph which is quite good for a 6 seater. You also have plenty of trunk space to store your weapons. My 'main' car is also a 2 seater so I use the escalade quit often. But you have to upgrade it twice and put golden trims on it. Rumor has it that its cromed even faster.

Last edited: